Follow Us On Twitter
- Small Business Summit 2011 & International Women’s Day
- sbbuzz 2 Year Reunion Chat Transcript 2/8/2011
- Happy Birthday, #SBBuzz!
- #SBBuzz Collaboration Night
- Open Format DIscussion: Chat Summary from 9/14/2010
- Innovation for Small Businesses: Chat Summary from 8/31/2010
- Innovation Nation
- Vacation Strategies for Small Business Owners: Chat Summary from 8/10/2010
- Small Business Sales Best Practices: Chat Summary from 7/27/2010
- Small Business Sales Best Practices
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: customers
We’re chatting about Sales this month. We discussed Sales Strategies for small businesses and how to measure the results. We’re on alternate Tuesdays (in the summer) from 8-9 pm EST. The next chat will be held on July 27, 2010. … Continue reading
So, you’ve attracted those new customers. They love your products and services! What’s next? Join us for tonight’s chat where we’ll dive in to how to provide an excellent customer service experience, the tools you can use, empowering your team, … Continue reading
This week sbbuzz focused on the things that make our business possible…..our customers! From building relationships to solving problems, each business interacts with customers differently. Some have unique customer service process and others are all hands on deck for interaction. … Continue reading